THE GOOD:
My sister just got her new Proton Gen2 It's a little ripper of a thing.
Took it for a drive last night, Mate it's a got some power for a 4.
Take off in first get moving into second floor it and when it's around 4000rpm plus it's pulls hard and revs to 7000rpm With no problems, Handles great steering is tops brakes are very good, Blinker is on the left side of the steering, Seats are comfy as. For all the males that drive one the legs do close together for a little discomfort It's even got a top sounding stereo.
And it's got the loudest horn loud like a truck's

THE BAD
Her old car the VL Calais that my nephew is driving since he got his P's 11 days ago has done the Diff. In only a little time he has done this to the car,
Knocked the steering out of aliment, Hit a speed hump to hard and tore the rear bumper off, Then went to his mates house and the silicone it back on to hide it and then that put silicon all over the paint and it wont come off so it needs to be painted again cause it's stuffed the paint at the rear now. Smacked the gutter damaging them nice VYSS 18" rims and knocking one out of shape a little. made the exhaust drop.
And this is good he went one day on a full tank of petrol

And one for me my brother found me a Manifold and full exhaust system off a VC commodore for $55, Getting it soon about $120 to fit i'm happy thats what i need