Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DC Auto Show Pictures

Wow! Black w/ white strips on the new Coupe look amazing!
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

they were actually silver stripes but close none the less
    it was a beast to see in person but the only drag back was no one was paying attention to it, they were all staring at the challenger right next to it
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Holy crap man, those are awesome! You got all the ones I meant to take and forgot to!!

Great pics. What day did you go?

i went on friday the 27th
    it was amazing
    i got up at 830 left picked up my mate drove to dunn loring train station got on the metro took 1/2 hour to get there so i got right before it opened. i started on the top floor so as soon as i walked in there was a red/white ford GT and the red/white shelby gt500.

it was kinda funny the guy telling facts about the mustang was telling how much the car sold for at barret jackson and he came up to me and asked me and he was astonished when i got it right.
    and the guy standing with the challenger asked me what the stripes were made out of and i said carbon fiber and he was pretty supprised too
    i took a huge video of the CGT but i found out when i got home it didnt store because i turned my camera off right away.

you know HBL on lee highway?
    you should go there with your camera
    they have a vanquish S a Bluish DB9 volante a silver DB7 GT
    a maybach or two
    they have that black CGT at the show there and loads of porsche/mercedes/audi
    www.hbloftysons.com
    i'm going next week with my mate that came to the show with me
    all these pictures and some more will be on the 200 MPH club
    you should register cuz there incredibly high res up there (had to size them down )
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

I took 3 rolls of black and white film. When I manage to find the time and develop them, I shall scan and put them up here (if they come out right). Looks like you had fun there, and some nice pics (except I am at school and cannot download them)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    I took 3 rolls of black and white film. When I manage to find the time and develop them, I shall scan and put them up here (if they come out right). Looks like you had fun there, and some nice pics (except I am at school and cannot download them)
    Black and whites! Hot!

Did either of you get to do the Jeep trail-rated ride? I hear that the line was really long later in the evening and on the weekend, but when I went it was really short, about 5 minutes. Managed to get in a Commander to run the circuit. The huge hill was admittedly a little scary on the way down, but I was quite impressed after riding it that any of those vehicles were able to do that.

Also got to see the Redskins cheerleaders do a few cheers, which made my afternoon. After that I just walked around in a daze and drooled for a few hours.

Thread Information