Thread: WRX STi. What of it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    No a weak engine part in the Evos By R32s you mean skylines right?
    yeah a BNR32 skyline theres an auction house which apprently can bring them to canada i didnt pay much attention because that information is irellivent to me

Thats why skylines wenrt alloud in america because of the 5mph bumper law and I know that is a fact (it its extremly obvious their lieing if an american claims to own a skyline and can usually get stumped if you ask what colour the spark plug leads are)

Im still not too shure what that engine part could be? what you mean like an engine mount breaking or what?
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Thats why skylines wenrt alloud in america because of the 5mph bumper law and I know that is a fact (it its extremly obvious their lieing if an american claims to own a skyline and can usually get stumped if you ask what colour the spark plug leads are)
    There's alledgedly a guy in Benton, Arkansas who has a Skyline GT-R with Dragon Ball Z characters airbrushed all over it...
    Anyway, there are several importers who can get you a Skyline in the states through the "grey market."

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    There's alledgedly a guy in Benton, Arkansas who has a Skyline GT-R with Dragon Ball Z characters airbrushed all over it...
    Anyway, there are several importers who can get you a Skyline in the states through the "grey market."
    RHD or LHD? That can be a problem when the Scion in front of you is going 40mph and you can't see past to overtake

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    Ive actually seen that car (well pics) i feel sorry for it the poor thing should be taken to the paddock and shot.
    Takademics (mischief series) are on of them and have a rwd GTS-T but what i was mainly refering too is alot of people under the age of 25 claim over the internet to have them and an even larger number of them are under 20 now if anything car related smells more like bullshit then a under 20 american saying they own a skyline i dont what it is
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Actually, there's quite a few Skylines in America. 1 happens to sport the AutomotiveForums.com website as a race car.

I recall recently, that all importations of the R34 and R32 were now classified as illegal given that the owner of MotoRex was arrested for giving the government claims that the R34 and R32 had the same crash test ratings as a R33 (which is the one he submitted). So now, only R33s may be allowed importation.

As for the topic, I'd have to take a Scubby. I'm not as fond of the Lancers anymore, not since the Evo 7's general body style came into play (even then I still liked the Scubbys; 22B ). I'm really interested in test driving a new Subaru WRX STi, after hearing one rev. And it may only be me, but I like the Alfa Romeo-influenced design on the grill compared to the Mitsubishi.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Thread Information