Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
Noone has to convinve you of that. You obviously like the LS7, some people like the S85. Just because someone thinks differently to you doesn't mean you have to change their mind, and vice versa.
This is known. But I asked someone to give me a convincing argument as to why someone should favor the M5's engine over the LS7. Please answer. If you don't change my or another's, mind you won't be a failure, that wasn't my intent when I asked you to explain yourself. I want to better understand you. The answer to this thread is based on personal preference/opinion. I'm sorry that I asked for someone who sided with the M5's engine reasoning why they would prefer it over an LS7. I must have been out of my f*cking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt
Hey Mr -What- ...

If you're so DAMN SURE LS7 pawns S85; WHY THE HELL YOU CREATE THIS THREAD?
Have you heard?
Quote Originally Posted by -What-
I created this thread to seek people's opinion on the comparison between two engines.

Can you start a thread with (Z)06's 7.0 Engine Versus Mclaren F1 GTR's 6.12ltr engine comparison?
Excuse me? Are you royalty? Left click on the mouse broken? Lost your "New Thread" button? Click into the "Comparisons" section and it'll be right....there...

...Start your own f*cking threads.

I don't see the point of comparing a limited production engine with a much higher horsepower rating and a significantly higher budget to the stock LS7. But I could get down and dirty all day on the repair cost... If that is the comparison you desire, go ahead and start it yourself. You need me for..."What"?

Are there any 5.0 V8 Johnny Bravo engines? Can we do a comparison with S85?
I'm not hip to the "Johnny Bravo 5.0 V8" inside joke, so I'm not laughing, or hurting, or offended...nor do I "feel played". You completely failed with that one.