Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
I agree to a degree - it's the style of the car being as extreme as brutally possible that makes it appealing to most who like it.

However, here is how I would redo the interior, to better suit the "brutal minimalist" style of the car.

1) Very basic, minimal seat, that is basically Carbon Fiber or plastics backing, with a thin layer of a high-density version of tempur-pedic bed material on it, so as to help prevent movement of whoever is sitting in it.
2) Take out the damn radio
3) Take out whatever it is over the dash - I want to see the car without going out of my seat.
4) If not number 3, a nice leather over the interior - not for comfort, nor for elegance, it would be utterly awesome if the leather was not truly, but created to look like snakeskin, or like snakes were "just under the surface" sort of thing
5) Detail based on trying to incorporate snakes into the car's interior, subtely. Either snake-skin inspired designs, or a thin wavy design in the leather that makes it looks sort of like there are hundreds of tiny snakes slithering along through the car's interior. This last idea would be hard, as it is well......easy to make it overdone and not subtle.
I like your ideas, they should make the radio/cd player a no cost option.
Also there is a snake skin theme Viper out already:
http://www.prefix.com/SNAKESKIN/