Countries that show less stupid C19 restrictions were a great indicator of how foolish people and their governments are. Period. I would never go to Australia, for example, never ever. I wanted to go there, but it was a permanent "no, no."
- Political safety from war - I think that any place like Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, and any nearby Baltic sea can be safe in terms of nuclear or conventional war threat
- Looking for places with well established nuclear plants, I would not like to live close to one, so I would pick a city far away from one with no potential of a new one close
- Looking for a place with good freshwater independence and exceptionally good food independence with an opportunity to grow some food on your own
- I was considering some islands, but I would not like to be dependent on a ferry or plane to get out of there if SHTF, so this would be my little "no, no," but if you know islands with reasonable self reliance I could consider those as well
- I would still like to have the possibility to have access to things like amazon prime deliveries, easy accessibility to the airport, ferries etc. to travel the world when it gets better and to have a chance to move far away just by car if needed

Any ideas? My first bet was the Canary Islands. I was even looking for a home there in La Palma Luckily I did not find anything My main objection is that it relies on others too much, hard to travel from, so I'm moving toward continental Europe. Are any people in Spain right now? I was thinking about Malaga, for example, any experience? I like that city is close to the city and mountains, has a big airport, far from nuclear plants, I do not feel that anybody would like to fight over it. But it is still close to all those war opened countries. I'm not sure also how are politics in Spain? How the restrictions, mandatory jabs, and all that was? What is the situation of food supply and freshwater out there? Water quality in general? I was also thinking of Switzerland but now I'm more toward the sun than winter. I was considering Thailand, but because of the geopolitical situation with Taiwan, this region will be hot as well for sure now or in the future.

I know that my points can be extreme for some, but the most important thing is just to live a peaceful life. I was doing really crazy things in my life in the past, but I just had enough of all that. The situation in the world is hurting my brain so much with all those super-intelligent people out there ruling the world. The approach to life of those marvelous, free, open-minded new generations also makes a massive pain in my head that I just cannot listen to and watch anymore. So I plan to semi-retire to do as much as needed to live a comfortable life. A lot of sun, fresh air and peace.

Hope to get some good advice from you out there. I see a lot of brilliant thinking people out here. And it is not common those days.

Have a good day guys!